Holyday Studios gaming studio, is looking for talented individuals to work as in-house senior unity game developers to join our team located in Nicosia of Cyprus.
Who are we
Holyday studios was founded on 2015 and since then it creates and publishes games using the “Game as a service” business model.
Games of the company can be found on Steam, iOS, Android and several web platforms as Kongregate, ArmorGames, R2games and others.
Our offices are located in Nicosia of Cyprus.
Our latest and most successful title is Firestone Idle RPG.
What You’ll Do
- Implement features and game mechanisms, create game logic and setup the unity scene in a fast and agile environment
- Explore new fields in programming while working with cutting edge technologies in multiplayer gaming
- Optimize code efficiency
- Constantly share knowledge company wide
- Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of software development experience in C# or other general purpose programming languages
- 2+ years of professional experience with Unity
- Experience with optimizing performance of mobile games for both iOS and Android
- Good understanding of git
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Awareness of and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and apply the right solution for a given problem
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Experience with Asset Bundles / Addressable Asset System is a plus
- A passion for mobile games
- You have a great balance between pragmatism and the desire to make things “perfect”
- You want to be a part of creating a culture within a small team.
- You strive for simplicity even for complex problems.
- You are excited about the technical challenges associated with serving millions of users!
Why you’ll love working at Holyday Studios:
- A really competitive salary depending on your skillset. 2500€-3300€ gross
- Yearly bonus based on your performance!
- Yearly training budget
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Working hours 40 per week. (Monday – Friday)
- Guaranteed two day weekend
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- Unlimited coffee/Espresso/tea etc
- Work with top-notch equipment
- A great working space in Cyprus’ capital city, Nicosia.
- Live in an island where summer never ends.
- The chance to work with young inspired people and develop awesome games.
- Relocation allowance (for foreigners)
or you can send your CV at: