Holyday Studios gaming studio, is looking for talented individuals to work as in-house senior backend developers to join our team located in Nicosia of Cyprus.
Who are we
Holyday studios was founded on 2015 and since then it creates and publishes games using the “Game as a service” business model.
Games of the company can be found on Steam, iOS, Android and several web platforms as Kongregate, ArmorGames, R2games and others.
Our offices are located in Nicosia of Cyprus.
Our latest and most successful title is Firestone Idle RPG.
What You’ll Do
- Help us develop and scale our servers to meet all our needs in the company
- Work on various APIs to adjust them on our projects and publish our games in brand new platforms
- Develop a brand new website to host our games
- Contribute on building new system and software architectures to optimize the performance of our games
- Contribute on our internal reporting tools
- Constantly evolve processes around developer productivity and developer experience
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Highly proficient in databases (MySQL)
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming in C# (or java)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, etc)
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Working experience with any game engine.
- A passion for mobile games
- You have a great balance between pragmatism and the desire to make things “perfect”
- You want to be a part of creating a culture within a small team.
- You strive for simplicity even for complex problems.
- You are excited about the technical challenges associated with serving millions of users!
Why you’ll love working at Holyday Studios:
- A really competitive salary depending on your skillset. 2500€-3300€ gross
- Yearly bonus based on your performance!
- Yearly training budget
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Working hours 40 per week. (Monday – Friday)
- Guaranteed two day weekend
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- Work with top-notch equipment
- A great working space in Cyprus’ capital city, Nicosia.
- Live in an island where summer never ends.
- The chance to work with young inspired people and develop awesome games.
- Relocation allowance (for foreigners)
You can now send your application below
or you can send your CV at: