Holyday Studios gaming studio, is looking for talented individuals to work as in-house junior unity game developers to join our team located in Nicosia of Cyprus.
Who are we
Holyday studios was founded on 2015 and since then it creates and publishes games using the “Game as a service” business model.
Games of the company can be found on Steam, iOS, Android and several web platforms as Kongregate, ArmorGames, R2games and others.
Our offices are located in Nicosia of Cyprus.
Our latest and most successful title is Firestone Idle RPG.
What You’ll Do
- Implement features and game mechanisms, create game logic and setup the unity scene in a fast and agile environment
- Explore new fields in programming while working with cutting edge technologies in multiplayer gaming
- Constantly share knowledge company wide
- Be part of the development process of new features
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of software development experience in C# or other general purpose programming languages
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages (C#).
- Good understanding of Git
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- You are passionate to gain extreme knowledge around all the fields of game development
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Working experience with any game engine.
- A passion for mobile games
- You have a great balance between pragmatism and the desire to make things “perfect”
- You want to be a part of creating a culture within a small team.
- You strive for simplicity even for complex problems.
- You are excited about the technical challenges associated with serving millions of users on a daily basis!
Why you’ll love working at Holyday Studios:
- A really competitive salary depending on your skillset. 2100€-2400€ gross
- Yearly bonus based on your performance!
- Yearly training budget
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Working hours 40 per week. (Monday – Friday)
- Guaranteed two day weekend
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- Work with top-notch equipment
- A great working space in Cyprus’ capital city, Nicosia.
- Live in an island where summer never ends.
- The chance to work with young inspired people and develop awesome games.
- Relocation allowance (for foreigners)