Holyday Studios gaming studio, is looking for talented individuals to work as Spine 2D animators to join our team.
Who are we
Holyday studios was founded on 2015 and since then it creates and publishes games using the “Game as a service” business model.
Games of the company can be found on Steam, iOS, Android and several web platforms as Kongregate, ArmorGames, R2games and others.
Our offices are located in Nicosia of Cyprus.
Our latest and most successful title is Firestone Idle RPG.
What You’ll Do
- Animate characters, objects, buildings etc.
- Cooperate with the art team to create beautiful graphics
- Follow guidelines to ensure the graphics created match the artstyle of our games
- Work on both vector art and fantasy graphics
- Constantly share knowledge company wide
- Be part of the development process of new features
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a 2D Animator (Adobe Animate , Spine 2D, DragonBones etc.)
- You have a good knowledge of Photoshop
- You have strong fundamentals in art and design
- Excited to create new characters, creatures and contribute to the world of Firestone
- Ability to work on multiple disciplines of Design (Character Design, environments, User Interface, Animation)
- Spend a lot of time playing games as a hobby
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in creating promotional videos
- Experience working with Unity Scene
- A passion for games
- You have a great balance between pragmatism and the desire to make things “perfect”
- You want to be a part of creating a culture within a small team.
Why you’ll love working at Holyday Studios:
- A really competitive salary depending on your skillset and experience.
- Yearly bonus based on your performance!
- Yearly training budget
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Working hours 40 per week. (Monday – Friday)
- Guaranteed two day weekend
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- Work with top-notch equipment
- A great working space in Cyprus’ capital city, Nicosia.
- Live in an island where summer never ends.
- The chance to work with young inspired people and develop awesome games.
- Relocation allowance (for foreigners)
You can now send your application below
or you can send your CV at: