Firestone is an Idle RPG set in the Fantasy world of Alandria, where Undead and Orc forces have gathered for the first time in millennia to bring chaos and disorder to the realm. This time, they possess the great power of the Firestones. Your aim is to stop them and reclaim the Firestones.
The King has trusted you to assemble a company of heroes to aid the cause. Venture across the world to find your future companions.
- Unlock Heroes with unique playstyles and abilities
- Choose your hero formation
- Assign a Leader hero and access his/her abilities by manually controlling him/her
- Research ancient knowledge at the Library
- Train and evolve your Guardian
- Access the world map and send your squads on missions for valuable rewards
- Gain chests and equip your heroes with unique gear to boost your RPG attributes
- Earn Gold by killing waves of enemies to upgrade your heroes
- Collect Firestones and start over via the Prestige mechanism to progress further
Once you assemble your party you can set up to 5 heroes to fight for you. Heroes are separated by class (Warrior, Mage, Rogue etc.) and in specializations (Tank, DPS and Healer).
The Leader is the character you will control. You can use the Leader’s abilities in battle utilizing his/her resource. You can change the Leader at any time.
Each hero has a resource that allows abilities to be used. These are Mana, Energy and Rage.
Goddess Aurelia will guide you through the tutorial.
The game and important game unlocks save to the cloud every 2 minutes – if you play with a Kongregate account you can continue your adventure anywhere! You can also manually save from the Settings menu if you are in a hurry!
Killing monsters gives you Gold; Gold increases the Firestones in the Temple of Eternals; Firestones give you more gold after each Prestige. Easy to learn, difficult to master!
Each hero has different abilities. To use them, choose that hero as the Leader of the party. Choose whichever fits your style best.
C: Character menu
E: Temple of Eternals
G: Guardian menu (Magic Quarter)
H: Hall of Heroes
Space or Left Click: Guardian attack
1-3: Use Hero abilities
4-6: Use Scrolls
*Note: The hotkeys for mechanisms will work once you unlock them.