Do you face issues with the cloud save in Firestone Idle RPG?
If you encounter issues with your cloud save follow the guide below:
First of all depeding on the platform you play click on the corresponding link:
If you see the message “Connection Succeed” it means your connection with the server is OK.
If not, try the following:
1) Enter the link using a smartphone connected on the same network as the PC.
2) If now you see the “Connection Succeed” message, then it was a problem caused by the PC Setup itself. Find below the “PC Setup Resolution” to try and solve the issue.
3) If you still do NOT see the “Connection Succeed” message then try visiting the above link but out of the wifi network that you encounter the cloud issue. Better try it using your mobile data.
4) If now you see the “Connection Succeed” message, then it was a problem caused by the network. Find below the “Network Resolution” to try and solve the issue.
5) If not open a ticket on our platform.
PC Setup Resolution
1) If you play Firestone on a browser( Kongregate or Armorgames) try removing any plugins from the browser that may cut access from our server (firewalls, adblockers, noscripts, antivirus)
2) Try closing the Windows Firewall and stopping the antivirus.
1) If you play from the browser open developer tools (inspect) -> network tab -> filter load.php -> refresh game
You will receive 2 packets coming from our servers. If the status of each packet is 200 it means you are correctly connected with our servers. If not maybe your client is not resolving the domain to the IP of our server. Try the next step.
2) Open command prompt (or a console) and type
- for Kongregate -> nslookup fs1-kong-main.holydaygames.org
- for ArmorGames -> nslookup fs1-ag-main.holydaygames.org
- for Steam -> nslookup fs1-steam-main.holydaygames.org
If you get a response like the following, it means that the domain resolved correctly to an ip address.
If you get a response like “fs1-steam-main.holydaygames.org: Non-existent domain” it means that your client is not resolving the domain. Try the following step.
3) Try the following steps and retry again.
- Open command prompt (or a console) and type: ipconfig /flushdns
- Restart your router
4) If all these are not fixed as a solution for advanced users is to use VPN and try again. If this solves the cloud issues, it means there is a problem with the network that hosts your client.
If after all the problem still persists, you can open a ticket on our platform collleting all the info and screenshots that may help us find what is the problem.