Holyday Studios gaming studio, is looking for a new talent to work as an in-house senior unity game developer to join our team located in Nicosia of Cyprus.
Who is Holyday Studios
First of all, let me tell you that it is our love for playing games that made us create our team in the studio. With this team, we managed to create our own games and be part of the industry too.
As a result, our studio, which is based in Nicosia of Cyprus, is now active in the field of Online Gaming since 2015.
As a principle, we have two main goals. First is to create new games that will be loved by the players and the second is to keep improving the existing.
Our latest and quite successful title is Firestone Idle RPG and you can find it here:
In conclusion, games of the company can be found at Kongregate, ArmorGames, R2games Steam and mobile!
What You’ll Do
- Implement UI, game logic and new features in a fast and agile environment
- Optimize game elements by incorporating player feedback
- Coordinate improvements to the game
- Constantly share knowledge company wide
- Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of software development experience in C# or other general purpose programming languages
- 2+ years of professional experience with Unity
- Experience with optimizing performance of mobile games for both iOS and Android
- Good understanding of git
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Awareness of and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and apply the right solution for a given problem
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Experience with Asset Bundles / Addressable Asset System is a plus
- A passion for mobile games
- You have a great balance between pragmatism and the desire to make things “perfect”
- You want to be a part of creating a culture within a small team.
- You strive for simplicity even for complex problems.
- You are excited about the technical challenges associated with serving millions of users on a daily basis!
Why you’ll love working at Holyday Studios:
- Working hours 40 per week. (Monday – Friday)
- Guaranteed two day weekend
- A really competitive salary depending on your skillset. (2.000€ – 2.600€ gross monthly salary)
- Private health insurance
- 22 days annual leave
- Unlimited coffee/Espresso/tea etc
- Work with top-notch equipment
- A great working space in Cyprus’ capital city, Nicosia.
- Live in an island where summer never ends.
- The chance to work with young inspired people and develop awesome games.
- Relocation allowance
You can now send your CV at: