Holyday Studios gaming studio, is looking for a new talent to work as an in-house full stack game developer to join our team located in Nicosia of Cyprus.
Who is Holyday Studios
First of all, let me tell you that it is our love for playing games that made us create our team in the studio. With this team, we managed to create our own games and be part of the industry too.
As a result, our studio, which is based in Nicosia of Cyprus, is now active in the field of Online Gaming since 2015.
As a principle, we have two main goals. First is to create new games that will be loved by the players and the second is to keep improving the existing.
Our latest and quite successful title is Firestone Idle RPG and you can find it here:
In conclusion, games of the company can be found at Kongregate, ArmorGames, Steam and mobile!
What You’ll Do
- Help us develop and scale our servers to meet all our needs in the company.
- Work on various APIs to adjust them on our projects and publish our games in brand new platforms.
- Develop a brand new website to host our games.
- Contribute on building new system and software architectures to optimize the performance of our games.
- Contribute on our internal reporting tools
- Constantly evolve processes around developer productivity and developer experience.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Highly proficient in databases (MySQL)
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming in C# (or java)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, etc)
- Experience in multiplayer programming (Websockets)
- Experience in Unity Development
- You have a great balance between pragmatism and the desire to make things “perfect”
- You want to be a part of creating a culture within a small team.
- You strive for simplicity even for complex problems.
- You are excited about the technical challenges associated with serving millions of users on a daily basis!
Why you’ll love working at Holyday Studios:
- Working hours 40 per week. (Monday – Friday)
- A really competitive salary depending on your skillset. (2.200€- 2.800€ gross monthly salary)
- 22 days annual leave
- A great working space in Cyprus’ capital city, Nicosia.
- Live in an island where summer never ends.
- The chance to work with young inspired people and develop awesome games.
- Relocation allowance
You can now send your CV at: