The job post has been filled. Thanks for your interest!
Holyday Studios gaming company seeks (1) Digital 2D Artist for full time occupation. Our company is located in Nicosia, Cyprus. You can find our games on Steam, Kongregate, Armor Games, and Android. Currently we are working on new titles and expanding our current ones to iOS. The ideal candidate for this vacancy is a strong and confident artist who is a passionate gamer and would love to work with an ambitious team to make games. With the support of our programmers your art will come to life in games that will be played by hundreds thousands of gamers.
- Create 2D assets for existing and new games.
- Work on both vector art and fantasy graphics.
- Be part of every phase of the designing process (brainstorming, prototype, final assets).
- Work collaboratively with artists and programmers.
- Minimum 2+ years working experience as an artist (of any kind).
- Ability to create concepts in digital form using primarily Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent artistic skills and the ability to adapt to different artistic styles.
- Spend a lot of time playing games as a hobby.
- Ability to create animations using any of the following (Flash, Spine 2D, DragonBones etc.)
- Experience working with Unity Scene.
- 3D modelling skills.
Attitude and Social
- Positive, solution-orientated individual with a passion for game development.
- Be creative. All ideas are welcome to the game making process.
- Stuck somewhere? Unblock yourself with some research.
- Rapid prototyping when needed.
- Happy to share knowledge and ideas over the team.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages.
What we offer
- Working hours 40 per week. (Monday – Friday)
- A competitive salary (depending of your extra skills).
- 22 days annual leave
- A great working space in Cyprus’ capital city.
- Live in an island where summer never ends.
- The chance to work with young inspired people and develop awesome games.
- Relocation allowance
If you are interested in this position you can send your CV’s at: