The job post has been filled. Thanks for your interest!
Did you dream of developing video games? Then this might be the right opportunity for you. Nicosia based, Holyday Studios gaming company seeks (1) Senior Unity Developer for full time occupation. Holyday Studios created Midas Gold Plus game (Steam, Kongregate, Armor Games) and is working on new titles. The ideal candidate for this vacancy is a strong and confident developer who would work with client-side and server-side programmers to make awesome desktop, web and mobile games. With the support of our artists your code will come to life in games that will be played by hundreds thousands of gamers.
Required Programming skills
- Minimum 5+ years as a developer (of any kind).
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience with Unity3D engine.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages (C#), and coding using best practices.
- Proven experience with 2D and 3D projects.
- Proven experience with animation system in Unity.
Attitude and Social skills
- Be a proud gamer. We need a healer in the Guild 😛
- Be creative. All ideas are welcome to the game making process.
- Stuck somewhere? Unblock yourself with some research.
- Rapid prototyping when needed.
- Ability to write code that is easy to read by others for debugging.
- Happy to share knowledge and ideas over the team.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages.
Useful Technical skills
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Experience with WebSockets.
- Proven experience with asset bundle mechanism.
- Experience with Server Administration.
- Experience with Unit and Functional testing
- Education in Computer Science
- Experience with IOS and Android API
- Experience with project management tools
- Maintain existing games and develop new.
- Work on every phase of the developing process (architecture, planning, development, testing).
- Ability to identify and separate a project into parts for other developers working on the same project.
- Train newcomers.
- Use optimization tools to provide quality assurance.
What we offer
- Working hours 40 per week. (Monday – Friday)
- A competitive salary. (depending of your extra skills).
- 22 days annual leave
- A great working space in Cyprus’ capital city.
- Live in an island where summer never ends.
- The chance to work with young inspired people and develop awesome games.
- Relocation allowance
If you are interested in this position you can send your CV’s at:
Last day for CV submission on Saturday the 30th September, 2017.